Still have questions or need help? Contact our Trip Design Manager and we assist you to create your tour to Russia.
Russian Tourist News
10 tour routes for 2018 World Cup fans presented in Saint Petersburg 16.04.2018 14:58
The Committee for Tourism Development and the Saint Petersburg City Tourism Bureau have developed ten new excursion routes specifically targeted at fans of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™. This was reported by the committee media service.
List of excursion routes:
1. Petersburg for the fans (or What to see three hours before the match).
2. Mystical Petersburg - an entertaining route.
3. Petersburg Classics - a sightseeing bus tour with a visit to the Hermitage.
4. Available roofs excursion - the roof and the tower of the Moscow Military District (Ligovsky Avenue, 65).
5. Gastronomic route "Ulitsa (Street) Rubinshteina".
6. Northern Venice - a sightseeing tour from the water.
7. The ecological path along Elagin Island - a "green" route.
8. Pedestrian children's excursion "Cats in Saint Petersburg".
9. Night boat tour to the bridges "Bridges hanging over the Neva".
10. Peterhof - a fairy tale of palaces and fountains - a bus excursion to Peterhof.
A detailed description of the routes can be found on the Visit Petersburg website.
In summer, Saint Petersburg will host seven World Cup games. The group stage will be played by Morocco and Iran (June 15), Russia and Egypt (June 19), Brazil and Costa Rica (June 22), Nigeria and Argentina (June 26). On June 3 the northern capital will have the meeting of ⅛ finals, on July 10 - semifinals, and on July 14 - match for third place.